MELODYNE? WHAT FOR!

Melodyne? What for?



I remember one guy from a review group for singers/songwriters that was singing worse than me (it's sooo difficult! I'm a terrible singer!) but for some strange reason didn't bother to use melodyne/autotune.
I suspect it had something to do with some strange kind of pride.
For God's Sake. I don't care about your pride, you idiot! The only thing (actually two) I care about are my ears. I'm spending my time and energy for listening to your song and give you my honest opinion and you don't have even enough decency to care about my ears!
If your strategy is to be natural while you can't sing in tune/pitch for any reason... well, I don't have any advice to you.
I just would like you to stop to torture me. I'm quite sure the whole rest is thinking the same, they are just too nice to say it to you openly.
I once said in a form of joke (it was really, really soft and nice as for me) and it looked like this guy felt offended. Yet, he continued doing the same and torturing everyone in the review group, who dare to listen...
But there are good examples too. One lady was "unlistenable" bacause of some vocal problems every 10-15 seconds. I suggested doing some vocal comping. Her next song i was listening sounded beautiful (her previous songs were good too and would sound great if she cared less about being natural).


Read also about  ALGORITHMIC MASTERING



Ssha youtube channel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY NOT TO USE FEATURE.FM - REVIEW

HOW TO PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC ON SOUNDCLOUD - STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL