WHY I ABANDONED A REVIEW GROUP



Why I abandoned getting and writing reviews on forum for songwiters.



Now, I should explain that I don't bother about different musicians' opinion too much as 99% of them just like and create something completely different than me.
That's why I abandoned getting and writing reviews on forum for songwiters.
I know that they are bored when listening to my music exacly in the same way I am bored while listening to their songs.
Apart of them they are just trying to be nice, right?
They are always nice and say your track is great, because they just want to hear the same from you.
I remember one guy that was singing worse than me (I'm a terrible singer) but for some strange reason didn't bother to use melodyne/autotune.

Read:
MELODYNE? WHAT FOR?


So where you can find out if people may like your music? I'm not sure yet, but whatever you do DON'T USE feature.fm




Ssha youtube channel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY NOT TO USE FEATURE.FM - REVIEW

HOW TO PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC ON SOUNDCLOUD - STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL

MELODYNE? WHAT FOR!